The problem for some people with electric bikes, don’t get me wrong the idea is great but sometimes the holistic solution in getting from A-B is littered with problems. So what do I mean? Well often a lot of people live far out of the cities, so using the bicycle might not be very practical and to get to your destination you may have to get a train, bus or use your car.
Another problem is that often bikes and especially electric bikes are too heavy or too big for your car or they are just way too cumbersome to lug onto public transport. So what’s the solution and how do we bridge the last mile?
Well step in the award-winning designer Gabriel Wartofsky. He has come with a lightweight bike called the e-bike, with minimum parts and completely foldable for ease of carrying. So now you can leave your house, cycle to the train station, fold the bike, take the train with no extra charge for your bike, get off the train, unfold bike and continue on your merry way to your destination, all with ease and little complication.
Some of the key features to the e-bike
- Sweat Free – Electric front hub motor; battery hidden in frame
- Compact – Easy to store when commuting, in office or when traveling
- Lightweight – Easy to carry and store
- Low Step-Over Height – Easy to mount / dismount
- No License Required – Buy and ride with no delay or hassle
- Grease Free – Direct drive (no greasy chain!)
Website: The e-bike